- ensure compliance with the law, industry best practices, maintain our reputation as an exemplary service provider, employer and citizen.
- respect and afford proper care to research respondents, that participation is based on voluntary consent, they are appropriately informed, protected and rewarded, not adversely affected or harmed by research and to protect personal rights and data confidentiality.
- meet client’s needs, maximise the quality of our work and help us lead our industry. Also to ensure that representative, objective, unbiased and diverse views are reflected in our research or marketing work.
- ensure that all staff and partners understand their obligations and commitments.
- institute formal disciplinary procedures for breaches of this policy.
3: Policy statement
We fulfil our legal obligations under all relevant legislation including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998 and EU General Data Protection Regulation and as registered data controllers (Z1256116).
- In addition, we subscribe to all principles, codes of conduct and regulations of the Market Research Society, The Association of Qualitative Research and The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- We ensure all of our employees and partners fulfil all of the same obligations.
4: Who are we?
The Marketing Directors Ltd is a strategic marketing consultancy specialising in research and developing communications, products, services and businesses as brands.
5: What information do we collect about you?
For marketers, researchers and blog subscribers, we may hold basic data such as you name, brief contact details and company name. We may also have some notes that relate to our conversations over the years, as well as requests or responses from you. For past or potential research respondents we may also hold information on your birth year, family status and employment status/job type. We also keep several years of email correspondence. Information is stored on computers in our office or in the cloud.
6: How we use the information we have?
We use information simply to communicate relevant insights and ideas to help marketers and researchers influence in the boardroom and help organisations secure a more successful future. Also to recruit potential respondents for research in accord with research profession protocols. We never share or sell any personal information to third parties.
We may occasionally contact you to either share insights and ideas to help you or enquire if you are willing or able to participate in a potential research project. If you have consented to hear from us, you may always opt out easily at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email. Alternatively, just reply unsubscribe.
8: Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy , please email or write to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may follow email links to update information or ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This tracks visitors’ website usage and also helps us improve usability.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The above mentioned websites also explain how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
10: Other websites
12: How to contact us